EITG05 Digital kommunikation
This course contains two mandatory laboratory lessons of 2 hours each.
The aim of these labs is to clarify properties and performance of digital communication methods.
- You apply to the lab from this home page, see Sign up
- All Home Problems in the laboratory manuals (found below) should be solved at home before the lab starts. This will be checked in the beginning of the lab
- You must bring a printed copy of the lab-manual to the lab
- You must bring your LTH:s student ID badge to the lab
- Students log on into the STUDENT domain on the LAB computers in E:4115 / E:4118 / E:4119, and use their own LU student account
- In case of any problems: contact Muhammad Umar Farooq or Michael Lentmaier
Please be prepared and read through the complete manual carefully before the lab, so that you can use the 2 hour time efficiently