Accessibility of www.eit.lth.se
This website is run by Department of Electrical and Information Technology, part of Lund University’s Faculty of Engineering (LTH). We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.eit.lth.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is www.eit.lth.se?
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or if we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please let us know.
You can contact us in the following ways:
- email email@example.com
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
- Some pages and features are not consistently described in links, references and headings.
- When a user sets larger distances between letters, words, lines or paragraphs, not all text is always visible.
- Contrasts (for marking visual focus marking / foreground and background colors) are sometimes insufficient.
- Link groups and information areas are not always grouped.
- Screen reader users may experience problems with pages that contain more than one language. Some of the content is then pronounced in the wrong language.
- Some tables and forms are inaccessible to, among others, screen reader users.
- Some images will not be recognized by screen readers.
- The website contains links that are difficult to understand without knowing the context, so that it is unclear where the link goes.
- Some documents are not fully accessible.
- Some videos do not have subtitles.
- The website mixes Swedish and English pages.
- Contrasts in some illustrations, diagrams, photos, icons and videos are insufficient.
We aim to resolve all known editorial accessibility issues by 2021-03-23.
How we tested this website
We have performed a self-assessment (internal testing) of www.eit.lth.se.
The last assessment was made on 2020-09-10.
The website was published on 2007-07-01.
The statement was last updated on 2020-09-10.