Johannes Svensson, Forskare
Johannes Svensson was born in Lidköping, Sweden, in 1978.
He received the M.S. Degree in Physics with specialisation in Problem Solving and the Ph.D. degree in physics from Gothenburg University,
in 2004 and 2010 respectively.
During his time as a Ph.D. student his research interests included contact formation to carbon nanotubes and novel nanotube transistors.
Since 2011, he is with the Department of EIT, Lund University as a researcher focusing on III-V nanowire epitaxy for applications in
transistors for high speed devices and circuits.
His main research interests are
- III-V nanowire MOVPE growth
- Fabrication techiques for nanoelectronic devices and circuits
- Infrared photodetectors using InAsSb nanowires
- CMOS integration of n- and p-type III-V nanowires
- Tunnel field-effect transistors for low power electronics