- Friday 5/11, 10-12 at E:3316.
- Friday 12/11, 10-12 at E:3316.
- Friday 19/11, 10-12 at Zoom. Hand-in deadline for project 1.
- Friday 26/11, 10-12 at E:3316.
- Friday 3/12, 10-12 at E:3316. Hand-in deadline for project 2. Presentation deadline for project 1.
- Friday 10/12, 10–12 at E:3316. Hand-in deadline for project 3. Presentation deadline for project 2.
- Friday 17/12, 10–12 at E:3316. Presentation deadline for project 3.
Any questions should be directed to Vu, preferably at the actual exercise session(see TimeEdit Schedule).
If you cannot attend a particular exercise session, you are welcome to visit Vu's office (WHERE: E:3119d) during his office hours listed below. You are encouraged to send him an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) about your specific matters so that the visits go smoothly. It is also possible to post questions or send Vu a message on Canvas.
- Monday: 13:00–15:00
- Wednesdays: 13:00–15:00
- Thursdays: 13:00–15:00
- Fridays: 13:00–15:00
The exercises for the first few weeks are in the lecture notes, while exercises for the rest of the course will be provided separately. This information may be tweaked during the course, but any information regarding the Friday exercise session found here during the Wednesday or later could be considered "final". Obviously, the problems listed and linked here are only meant to aid learning, and there is no such thing as "solving the wrong problem"!
|1||Lecture notes: 1.1-1.4, 1.6-1.14 (not 1.13e)|
|2||Lecture notes: 2.1, 2.3, 2.5|
|3|| Lecture notes, Problems: 3.1, 3.3, 3.6 (3.2, 3.4-3.5), 3.7, 3.8, 4.1-4.8, 4.9ac, 4.10bc (3.9)
|4||Problems: 4.11bc, 4.12-4.16 Berlekamp-Massey algorithm|
|5||Problems: 5.1-5.2, 6.1-6.4|
|6|| Problems: 6.5-6.8
|7||Problems: 7.1-7.3, 8.1-8.3 , Previous exams|