2013-05-14 Solving problem from the road side
On Thursday, May 16th, the Regional Finale of Venture Cup is decided. EIT is represented by Fredrik Tufvesson, in the Lifescience & Technology category. Fredrik, and two entrepreneural students from Lund School of Economics and Management, Joel Wealer and Ronny Elovsson, are behind the contribution which is based on a concept which has been developed in cooperation with two students at Faculty of Engineering, Dimitrios Vlastaras och Daniel Lestón.
Finalists in Venture Cup. Photographer: Kiia Valavaara.
Joel Wealer, Ronny Elovsson & Fredrik Tufvesson
HEI: Faculty of Engineering, LTH / Lund School of Economics and Management
Mission: The industry leaders Involved in Developing the Vehicle-to-Vehicle communication network are planning to start installing the onboard devices Necessary in their newest cars starting from 2015. The problem is the early stage implementation as very few of the vehicles in circulation will actually be equipped with these onboard devices.
RS Vision addresses this problem by equipped road side units with our new technical solution.
2013-04-18 Strong numbers for EIT in LUP's download statistics
Lund University Publication's (LUP) latest statistics assembly is showing pleasant numbers from an EIT perspective.
We may flourish with five of the 20 most downloaded research reports on Technology, and three of the 20 most downloaded Ph D theses (Fredrik Tufvesson, Johan Kåredal and Eligijus Kubilinskas).
In an even broader context, EIT has two within the top 14 downloaded research papers (within LU as a whole), and among the top 17 most downloaded authors, impressive eight (8!) origin from EIT (possibly nine).
I total, there's been barely 700'000 downloads of LTH generated reading from LUP since October, 2007.
For Lund Uuniversity as a whole, the figure is almost 4.8 million.
Source: "LUP i siffror"
Text: Johan Cedervall
EIT's contribution amongst the 20 most downloaded research publications (LTH):
3. Is orbital angular momentum (OAM) based radio communication an unexploited area? (Ove Edfors & Andes J Johansson) 3929
4. Bandwidth, Q factor, and resonance models of antennas (Mats Gustafsson & Sven Nordebo) 3545
14. Design of Wireless Communication Systems – Issues on Synchronization, Channel Estimation and Multi-Carrier Systems (Fredrik Tufvesson) 1851
18. A handbook formula for the inductance of a single-layer circular coil (Richard Lundin) 1562
19. A filtering technique to lower LC oscillator phase noise (Emad Hegazi, Henrik Sjöland, Asad Abidi) 1506
EIT's contribution amongst the 20 most downloaded Ph D theses (LTH):
5. Design of Wireless Communication Systems – Issues on Synchronization, Channel Estimation and Multi-Carrier Systems (Fredrik Tufvesson) 1851
11. Measurement-Based Modeling of Wireless Propagation Channels – MIMO and UWB (Johan Kåredal) 1358
19. Design of Multi-layer Telecommunication Networks: Fairness, Resilience, and Load Balancing (Eligijus Kubilinskas) 945
EIT's contribution amongst the 20 most downloaded research publications (LU):
9. Is orbital angular momentum (OAM) based radio communication an unexploited area? (Ove Edfors & Andes J Johansson) 3929
14. Bandwidth, Q factor, and resonance models of antennas (Mats Gustafsson & Sven Nordebo) 3545
The 20 most downloaded researchers:
*LUP's statistics is unclear regarding which Anders Karlsson intended.
|8.||Buon Kiong Lau||11676|