Next written exam is Wednesday, March 15, 8.00 - 13.00 in MA8.
If you want to see your marked exam, you can do it on Monday April 3, 12.20-13.00 in Martin's office!!
In order to pass the course you will have to pass all 3 online quizzes. This will give you grade 3 (assuming that you also pass laboratories and projects).
For higher grade you can do the written exam, but you must have passed the quizzes when you do the exam!
The exam will consist of questions from all parts of the course, i.e., also laboratories, exercises and projects.
- Maximum score is 50.
- 0-19 will give grade U (but if you have completed the quizzes you will still get 3 on the course)
- 20-29 points will give grade 3 (the same as just completing the quizzes)
- 30-39 points give grade 4.
- 40-50 points give grade 5.
- Only pencil and eraser are allowed. You are however allowed to bring an English-Swedish dictionary as long as it is clean from notes.
A checklist that can be used to check which parts are considered important can be found here. (chapter 9 is not included in the course 2017!).The list might be slightly updated during the course, but the version online on Feb 28 2017 will be final for 2017.
The problems on the exam will be similar in style as the ones given on the exams below.