Weekly duty time
|At this time each week a supervisor on duty is available in the lab. Use this time when you need any advise or access to special components|
|The course starts with a compulsory introduction meeting when the project assignments will be decided.
|2012-03-28, 10-12 E:2349||Advanced RF measurements with the network analyser and PCB layout design.
|2012-04-25, 10-12 E:2349||The outline of a report, hints about the layout and how to prepare and make an oral presentation.|
|2012-05-16, 9-12 E:2349||20 minutes oral presentation to classmates, compulsory attendance.|
- You will have access to the radio lab during the course period.
- Before you start any practical work your draft and project plan should be approved by the supervisor, at the latest during the duty hours of the second project week.
- Don't forget to document the design in your project notebook: planning, calculations, layouts, measurements, results etc...
- The project should be presented both in an approx. 10 pages written report and a short oral presentation to the fellow students. You may also get a chance to demonstrate your unique working design!
- The report should be submitted as a pdf file to Göran at the latest 9'th of May.
Radio Electronics, L. Sundström, G. Jönsson and H. Börjeson
Bowick, C.: RF Circuit Design, Butterworth-Heinemann
Data sheets, application notes & articles