Welcome to the course in Network Architecture and Performance!
- Models of Users and Back-ends
- Wireless communication links and networks
- Wireless access networks on Earth
- Underwater networks
- Interplanetary networks
- Internet of Everything
- High-speed access networks
- Ad-hoc networks
- Resource-constrained networks
- Delay-tolerant networking
- Data dissemination
The course theory will be focused on the project, in which project groups propose network technologies and protocols for a specific networked application.
There is NO text book! The course litterature will be based on scientific articles.
Professor in Internetworked systems