EITG05 Digital Communications, 2019/2020
WELCOME TO THE COURSE DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS!
The first lecture of this course is held on Monday, September 2, 10.15 - 12.00 in room DC:Stora hörsalen (Design Center)
- Re-exam: (registration before deadline is mandatory)
The written exam will take place as scheduled on April 17 as an online exam. The structure of the exam, as well as the type of questions, will be the same as in the previous ordinary exams.
The plan is to hand out the problems within Canvas and let you upload the scanned answers. More details and instructions will be made available through Canvas. Please check for updates: https://canvas.education.lu.se.
You will receive instructions for signing-up for the course in Canvas if you have registered for the exam.
- Discussions for exam preparation are available in Canvas now. You can ask questions and discuss problems or course content.
- You can have a look at your exam Tuesday, November 19, 15.00 - 16.00 in room E:2349
- Solutions are now available.
- There will be a question/answer session before the exam on Tuesday, Oct 29, 10.15 - 12.00 in room E:2517
- Office hours (E:2375):
Friday, Oct 11, 12:30 - 14:00
Monday, Oct 14, 13:30 - 15:00
Tuesday, Oct 22, 13:00 - 14:30
Thursday, Oct 24, 13:30 - 15:00
Monday, Oct 28, 9:30 - 11:00
Wednesday, Oct 30, 9:30 - 11:00
- Slides of Lecture 12 posted
- Problems of Exercise 13 posted
- Solutions to Exercise 11 and 12 posted
- Remember to sign up for the second lab if you have not done so.
- Slides of Lecture 11 posted
- Problems of Exercise 12 posted
- You can now sign up for a time slot for the second lab lesson in lecture week 7
- Solutions to Exercise 10 posted
- The online quiz will be accessible until the exam.
However, if you want to get the bonus points you need to pass 80% until Wednesday, Oct 9
- Slides of Lecture 10 posted
- Problems of Exercise 11 posted
- Solutions to Exercise 9 posted
- Slides of Lecture 9 posted
- The online quiz is now available at https://canvas.education.lu.se/
- Problems of Exercise 10 posted
- Slides of Lecture 8 posted
- Problems for Exercise 9 posted
- Slides of Lecture 7 posted
- Slides of Lecture 6 posted
- Problems for Exercise 7 and 8 posted
- Solutions to Exercise 5 and 6 posted
- Please check the new room assignments for exercises: room E:2116 is no longer available
- Slides of Lecture 5 posted
- Problems for Exercise 5 and 6 posted
- Solutions to Exercise 3 and 4 posted
- Remember to sign up for the first lab in study week 3 if you have not done so.
- Slides of Lecture 4 posted
- Problems for Exercise 4 posted
- You can now sign up for a time slot for the first lab lesson in lecture week 3
- Instructions for the first lab lesson are now available.
- Remember: Monday lecture is in Room E:1406 this week
- Slides of Lecture 3 posted
- Problems for Exercise 3 posted
- Solutions to Exercise 1 and 2 posted
- Slides of Lecture 2 posted
- Problems for Exercise 2 posted
- Course information and slides of Lecture 1 posted
- The compendium is available for purchase at the KFS book store (see Course Material)
- A course outline is now available in the Lectures section, including reading guidelines for the compendium
- Problems for Exercise 1 posted