The suggested source of papers for the study is IEEE Communications Magazine (from March 2016 to March 2017). While on the Lund University network, you have full access to all IEEE journals and magazines. If you want, you may find interesting papers for the study in other publications too.
PAPER SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- Form a study group (2 students) and an interesting paper.
- Send paper reference and group members in an e-mail to me (firstname.lastname@example.org), with the course code ETIN15 somewhere in the subject line, for approval.
- When you get an OK, the paper selection/group members will appear above under "Presentation groups".
NOTE: A quick and easy way to get a complete paper refence for your e-mail to me is to use the "Download Citations" function on the left side of the IEEE Xplore "front page" of the paper.
Last date to select paper: 5 May 2017.
- Select a paper (from IEEE Communications Magazine, as decribed above, or find an interesting paper somewhere else) and start reading it as soon as possible.
- MATLAB or similar tools are useful for playing around with expressions and plotting results to get a better understanding of the contents of the paper.
- Consult the references of the paper, if necessary.
- Many papers can be downloded through the LU Library or directly from IEEE Xplore (if you sit at a computer with a Lund University IP number).
- The teachers are available for questions! Send and e-mail with a direct question or a request for a meeting.
- By preparing the presentation in MS PowerPoint, or a similar software, it will be easy to make it neat and to use pictures for illustrations. A computer and a beamer (video projector) will be available at the presentation.
- The presentation is ONLY 10 minutes. Try to keep your presentation to no more than 10 slides.
- The presentation should answer the following questions (in a wide sense, depending on the paper)
- What is the aim of the paper?
- Which problem is addressed?
- How is the problem addressed?
- What are the important results?
- Which conclusions are drawn?
|1||Faheem, Hamza Bin|
|Monday||3||Ponna, Ratna Pavan Kumar|
|Monday||5||Espartza Chueca, Iratxe|
|Monday||5||Padial Toran, Leonardo|
|Monday||6||Lopez Morales, Manuel Jose|
|Monday||6||Fransisco Javier Cepeda Caveza|
|Wednesday||9||Shahin, Md Zahidul Islam|
|Wednesday||10||Abu Hashem, Ahmad|
|Wednesday||21||Islam Evan, Kazi Md Tanvir Ul|
|Wednesday||21||Javaid, Muhammad Bilal|