- Introduction to Structured VLSI Design
- Project VLSI Architecture
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Arithmetic
- Project Computer System Engineering
- Web Intelligence (with A. Ardö)
- Carl-Henrik Grunditz and Martin Walder, Surface Inspection using 3-tier Neural Classification, February 13, 2004.
- Andreas Lundgren, Design of a Co-Processor that Implements Several Specific Smart Imaging Algorithms, April 2, 2004.
- Anders Rångevall, Congestion Control for Packet-Switched Networks-on-Chip, April 2, 2004.
- Daniel Andersson and Åke Kullenberg, Soft Compilation of a Floating-Point Library, June 25, 2004.
- Wen Hai Fang, A Hardware Implementation for Stream Encryption SNOW 2.0, January 21, 2005 (with Thomas Johansson).
- Lin Zhang and Jing Xu, On the design of an IP core: Tipping the scale of digital arithmetic structures, February 25, 2005.
- Peter Sundström, Stereo Vision with Uncalibrated Cameras, March 18, 2005.
- Alberto Tentori, Concerted Information Management in a Virtual LibraryMarch 31, 2005 (with Anders Ardö).
- Harry Duque and Björn Nilsson, Implementation of Networks-on-Chip for Flexible Video-Processing Applications, May 20, 2005.
- Andreas Hansson, A Unified Approach to Mapping and Routing in a Combined Guaranteed Service and Best-Effort Network-on-Chip Architecture, May 20, 2005.
- Benny Åkesson, An analytical model for a memory controller offering hard-real-time guarantees, May 20, 2005.
- Samir Jasarevic and Goran Jerin, Automated Soft Error Analysis and Protection in Combinatorial Logic Circuits, May 23, 2005.
- Dongdong Chen and Bintian Zhou, Digital Emulation of Analogue CNN Systems, November 18, 2005.
- Saurin Kumar Choksi, Low-Power Architecture for High-End Television SOCs, December 6, 2005.
- Lars Lundqvist, Model Trading with Neural Networks, February 10, 2006.
- Nabil Abbas Hassoun and Shkelqim Lahi, Flexible Hardware for MPEG-4, March 24, 2006 (with Bertil Lindvall).
- Chen Chao and Jia Yitao, Power-Aware Implementation of the SNOW IP-Core, June 8, 2006.
- Erik Ljung and Erik Simmons, Architectural Development of Personal Healthcare Applications, June 19, 2006.
- Markus Ringhofer, Design and Implementation of a Memory Controller for Real-Time Applications, June 21, 2006.
- Vincent Mohanna, Application Parallelization for a Heterogeneous Multiprocessor, June 30, 2006.
- Deepak Gajanana, Development of Rail-Based ESD Protection Techniques for DC/DC Converters, August 9, 2006.
- Xinfeng Dong, Exploration of Efficient Interface Elements for Multiple Power Domain SoCs, August 24, 2006.
- Marco Trincavelli, An OCR-based solution for license-plate recognition, October 6, 2006.
- LD Kishore Vankayala, Design Space Exploration of Floating-Point Arithmetic Structures, November 13, 2006
- Cheng Wang and Xiao Yang, H.264 Encoding in Parallel, June 20, 2007.
- Eugenia Planas, CNN Template Optimisation, June 21, 2007.
- Barbara Olmedo, Meet the I-Cat, June 21, 2007.
- Erik Dahlbäck, CORDIC for Mitrion, June 21, 2007.
- Isael Diaz, A Highly Efficient and Low-Power System for Detection of Potentially Dangerous Objects, July 25, 2007.
- Robert Spaanenburg and Krittanon Chalermsuk, Design of a generic FFT core, December 4, 2007.
- Sajjed Haider and Joe Evans, E-Facts, February 1, 2008.
- Dalong Zhang and Miao Chen, Global Motion Extraction and Compensation, March 28, 2008.
- Martin Fröjd, Design at Lightspeed and beyond, April 23, 2008.
- Mona Akbarniai Tehrani, Active Vision.
- Erik Adlers and Christopher Stuck
- Olle Jacobsson and Shankar Gautam