ETIN20 Digital IC-konstruktion
Coming Written Examinations
- Friday October 26, 2012, 08.00 - 12.00 in Vic, 3A-B ("Victoriastadion")
- Tuesday January 8, 2013, 08.00-12.00, in E:2311 (Reexam)
- The textbook and calculator are allowed facilities at the examination (No notes, slides, etc!).
- Digital IC Design (or Analog IC Design) is a prerequisite to the course IC-project & Verification (ETI 210), which follows in study period VT1 i.e. you need at least mark 3, at the exam in October or January.
- Registration, on the web, at least one week before is necessary for the exam in January but not in October!
About the Exam (for you that have your first exam)
- Be well prepared! The exam time is set short. There will thus not be any time to "read" the book at the exam.
- At the exam, you will get 5 pages with problems, an A3 cover page, and as many squared A4 papers as you want.
- do not write any solutions on the cover page, use the squared papers.
- write your name and civic registration on all squared papers that you hand in.
- do not hand in the problem pages.
- do not hand in your scratch papers.
- you must hand in the cover paper even if it is empty.
- You will also get a course evaluation form. Please hand it in anonymously.
- You are not allowed to leave the exam the during the first hour and we will not let you in if you are more than one hour late.
- No bags, jackets, and mobile phones are allowed close to the desks.
Written exam in October 2008
Solution to exam in October 2008
Written exam in October 2007
Solution to exam in October 2007
Written exam in October 2006
Solution to exam in October 2006